The NAPE Summit has recently announced their lineup for the Nape Summit Global Business Conference this year. Being a part of the largest upstream event for oil and gas industries in the world, the conference is looking to explore global implications of the shale revolution, industry expectations for this year, and the roles of the political landscapes and new and emerging technologies that play in the outlook.
The Chair of the NAPE Operators Committee, Jeanine Haller Piskurich, said, “With the uncertainty in the commodity price outlook going into 2016, it’s critical that oil and gas companies have a thorough understanding of not just domestic, but international factors that could affect future development. We’re pleased to offer international and domestic presentations for the first time at the NAPE Summit Global Business Conference.”
Speakers of the Conference
The CEO of EOG Resources, Inc., William “Bill” Thomas will be the one to keynote the NAPE Summit Global Business Conference luncheon regarding the “Future of U.S. Horizontal Oil”. Other speakers for the conference include the following:
- Christi Craddick, the Railroad Commissioner of the Texas Railroad Commission will be speaking about “Update from the Texas Railroad Commission”.
- Dan Naatz, the Senior Vice President for Government Relations and Political Affairs of the Independent Petroleum Association of America, will speak about the “Energy Policy and the 2016 Political Environment”.
- Harry Sullivan, the International Energy Attorney of Kosmos Energy will speak about “How International is Similar to Differs from the U.S. Oil and Gas Industry”.
- Robert Clarke, the Research Director, Lower 48 Upstream, Wood Mackenzie, will speak on the “U.S. Onshore Exploration: What to Look for in 2016”.
- Jeff Sieler, the Managing Director and Co-Head A&D of the Citigroup Investment Bank will speak on “The Anatomy of Mid Con Midstream Deal, Tall Oak”.
- Allen Gilmer, the Chairman and CEO of Driliinginfo, will talk about “Dynamic Field Development Optimization”.
- Kenneth Hersh, the CEO of NGP Energy Capital Management, will be talking about “The Global Ramifications of the U.S. Unconventional Resource Revolution”.
The former mayor of New York City Rudy Giuliani will also be featured on the summit as a speaker for the NAPE Charities and Luncheon. While Richard Fisher, the former president and CEO of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, will be speaking during the NAPE Decision Maker’s Breakfast.
When is the Summit?
The NAPE Summit 2016 will be held on Feb 10 to 12, 2016 at Houston’s George R. Brown Convention Center. Aside from the conference, they will feature the annual Decision Maker’s Breakfast and the NAPE Charities Industry Luncheon, which will be a whole day of domestic and international outlook presentations and a two-day Expo on approximately 15 acres of exhibition space.
NAPE is actually the marketplace for the oil and gas industry for buying, selling, and trading of prospects and producing properties. They held 3 expos each year, creating an environment where participants can lay out their expectations of doing business and gathering all the necessary parties for evaluation, funding, and making some deals.